Monday, May 4, 2015

Genesis

I had my first paranormal experience when I was ten. I remember having a dream one night that my dads best friend had passed away. The next morning I remembered the dream vividly, however, I just brushed it off as being a dream. A couple days later my father got a phone call that he had passed away.

Around the same age I lived in a duplex that I shared with my Mother, Father, and two older sisters. I had a room to myself and once or twice a week I would hear something banging on the attic door located in my closet next to the bed. The door was sealed shut so I know that nothing could get in from the inside, and as far as I knew there wasn't a way to get in from the outside either.

It got so loud one night that I thought it was going to wake up my family and I would get in trouble. I snuck over to my sisters bedroom that was right next to mine to find her fast asleep. I woke her up and told her what was going on in my room. She told me she didn't hear anything and I begged her to come look in my room, she reluctantly agreed. The pounding noises had stopped. She said I was just dreaming and she went back to bed. I started to think that maybe she was right, however not ten minutes later I heard a faint whisper that said "Whitney" the banging happened again.. then the whisper "Whitney, let me out". I didn't know what to do.. I layed there in bed, far too terrified to move or cry out. I didn't know what else to do so I prayed in my mind. I prayed that whatever was trying to talk to me to go away in the name of Jesus. I said it in my head over and over and over again. I am not sure how long it took before it stopped but eventually it did and then I fell asleep. I never had that happen in that room again. I have however have to this day on occasion heard a whisper in the room say "Whitney" and wake me up when everyone else is asleep.

I would say that my passion for the paranormal started after these occurrences. I will soon update and inform on the psychic dreams and the empathic tenancies that I am prone to as well as paranormal investigations I have done in future posts. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment